Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

The River- Reflection time (Learning)

Today In ESOL we are reflecting on what we like in learning during these past few weeks.

We are reflecting on how we learn about the book The River.
What I like:
- The thing that I like about it is whenever someone with a funny accent reads. 
- The cliffhangers of the book at the end of each chapter.

What I don't like about it.
- Whenever I read too much
- Whenever we have to do work

How you feel about the parallel learning of essay structure?
- I think it helps us a lot by going over the basics again. Reminding us that simple is better.

What would you like to do with this knowledge?
- For me, I would make a questionnaire, game, or Kahoot for my friends to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.