Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Self diredted learning goals. "Looking back"

Looking back to my goals, I think I have been improving in the past few weeks.
Referesh: My goals
1. Know what I need to complete and set goals based on this.
2.  Knowing what skills I need to develop so I can learn.
3.  Telling others the ways how I like to learn and what suits me best.

First goal, I've improved by completing all the week's task and setting goals along the way.
Second goal, I've improved by examining my mistakes.
Third goal, I have been getting courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.