Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Atheletics Day

 On Tuesday On the 28th of February, we had athletics day.

Since this is my last ever Athletics, I dressed up as an angry bird. Many people complimented my obscure and bizarre costume, which I liked. Probably the most memorable event for me was when all of my friends got together and played random games. However, I'm also a Head student of our school, and therefore I had to do some duties in between. It was nice seeing all of the year groups race each other. 

The event that I most lived up to was the sprints. Even though I fell behind and becoming third. I had a time of 14.97s which would be my personal best. Despite not falling behind in my physical activities schedules, I was still one of the fast ones. 

At the start of the day, we gave out prizes for the best dressers. The two people who won are an Octopus person and a girl dressed in all red. We practised our chant before going into the field and meeting our competitors to see who would be at the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.