Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

THE CHOCOLATE WRITING

We are learning to
put passion into our writing and make it more exciting to read.


Attempt 1:
I feel it a smooth and a coffee and chocolate. it square and yummy and the top of it he had a  name carbury. it smell like a milo and smell like a coffee and a chocolate cake. it so yummy and full of sugar the chocolate is melting on my tongue and it full of sugar in my tongue.
Attempt 2:
I feel the sweet smooth chocolate coffee.It a cube and yummy and top i see a name it name carbury milk. It smell like a chocolate sugar and milo and smell like a chocolate coffee cake. The chocolate is full of sugar and smelting in my tongue just like a burning ice on my tongue.
Attempt 3:
I think is smooth chocolate milk and a melting chocolate coffee and burning from the dragon fire breath.is see a many many mountain in the chocolate and a sugar mountain with a chocolate a sugar on the top.
My tongue is just breaking and a earthquake in my tongue because of the sweet of the chocolate milk.  
Attempt 4:
It smooth like a marshmallow chocolate coffee milk is melting on my tongue and my tongue is just like a punching the sweet.i see a chocolate hills in the chocolate bar and a berry and the top and a toppings. My tongue is just a broken bricks and broken glass on my tongue because of the sweet chocolate milk coffee and a burning house in my tongue because of the so so sweet chocolate milk coffee.
Attempt 5:
When i was taste my chocolate milk coffee just like i am in the paradise and i been eat all the chocolate milk coffee because of the heavenly sweet of the chocolate milk coffee. I see a chocolate hills mountain and i see a volcano and i see on the top on the chocolate hills mountain there’s a name on it the name is cadbury dairy milk   and some toppings. My tongue is a earthquake a there a shooting rocks from the space and a tsunami and a many fire with a dragon breath because of the so sweet.  

4 comments:

  1. i think that is amzing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story about chocolate I love chocolate I can tell you do like chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow reige this is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.